It is a great time to finish with a great team and great people. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
ldh2013
ldh2013 Feb 3 '16
 ST. Nike Air Max Zero For Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Outfielder David DeJesus has agreed to a $10.5 million, two-year contract with the Tampa Bay Rays. The deal announced Wednesday calls for a $250,000 signing bonus and salaries of $4.25 million next season and $5 million in 2015. The Rays have a $5 million option for 2016 with a $1 million buyout. DeJesus had been scheduled to make $6.5 million next year under the 2014 option exercised by the team Sunday. A .279 career hitter, DeJesus was acquired from Washington in a trade on Aug. 23 and started 26 games for the Rays, helping Tampa Bay earn its fourth playoff berth in six seasons. He batted .251 with eight homers and 38 RBIs in 122 games with the Rays, Nationals and Chicago Cubs last season. DeJesus turns 34 next month. The agreement was negotiated by agents Sam and Seth Levinson. Nike Air Max 2016 Black . Golden Boy Promotions announced that the May 19 rematch for the WBA and IBF junior welterweight belts was called off. The statement Wednesday cited Petersons positive doping test and the Nevada Athletic Commissions inability to hold a hearing on Petersons licensing before Tuesday. Adidas Zx 750 Blue . The damage led to Sundays Portuguese league game between Benfica and Sporting Lisbon being postponed to Tuesday. The worst storm to hit Lisbon in years blew parts of the roofs plastic covering onto the pitch, forcing the evacuation of around 50,000 fans.VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Whitecaps defender Young-Pyo Lee will retire after this season, the club announced Tuesday. The former South Korean international joined Vancouver in December 2011 and was named the teams player of the year in 2012. Previously, he won two Dutch Eredivisie titles (2003, 2005) and a Dutch Cup title (2005) with PSV Eindhoven and was part of the Tottenham team that won the 2008 English League Cup. He has also appeared in three FIFA World Cup appearances in his 13 year career, including a run to the semifinals of the 2002 tournament co-hosted by his home country. Lee wiill be honoured prior to kickoff when the Whitecaps host Colorado on Sunday. Adidas Superstar White. "It will be the most memorable game in my life," Lee said in a statement. "Im a happy guy. I learned so many things throughout my career, much more than I had expected when I was young. It is a great time to finish with a great team and great people. "I deeply appreciate our fans, my teammates, and all of the staff in the club. Im sure Vancouver Whitecaps FC will remain in my mind as my team forever." Lee will join the Whitecaps front office after the season. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' ' 

Mobile Game News

Video Game News

No content