Bale have both maintained in the past | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
xvbdf
xvbdf Feb 18 '16
He added: "When I was at [Manchester] United, I didn't speak [off the pitch] to [Ryan] Giggs, [Paul] Scholes and [Rio] Ferdinand apart from the normal 'good morning, ' but we won the Champions League.

"We talked on the pitch and that is all that mattered. Does it matter that I don't go out for FIFA 16 Points dinner with [Karim] Benzema or that Bale does not come around my house? It's not important. This thing about the little meals, the little hugs, the little kisses — to me, that doesn’t mean anything. "

Ronaldo and Bale have both maintained in the past that their relationship is a good one, yet gestures and awkwardness at times between the two on the pitch indicates it is not as always as smooth as they make out. Does that matter? Perhaps not. But a friendship, as Luis Enrique says, is surely the best-case scenario.

Bale, Benzema and Ronaldo are all top professional players, in any case, and when the three combine effectively, their BBC trident can also be extremely impressive — as it was when Real Madrid won the Champions League in 2013-14.ngfhj1234

Mobile Game News

Video Game News

No content